Tuesday Travels-Bryson City NC a Solo Journey

I had a wonderful time during my stay in Bryson City NC.  What a lovely town.
I loved being able to see the mountains in the distance.  Beautiful.
There is a small downtown area with several shops and restaurants.


I was lucky to have found a great place to stay,
I knew as soon as I was greeted in the lobby that I had selected the perfect lodging for me.
Everyone was so friendly and helpful.  It felt like I had come home.
(My hotel is the brick building on the corner)
My bed was perfect.
The sheets are amazing and the bed comfortable.
They have a great cooling system.  I love a cold room at night and with their system I had the ability to keep the room as warm or cool as I wanted. Perfect!
I took a stroll downtown to see what I could find.

I enjoyed a meal at Anthony's one night for pizza...


...but most of the time I ate at the Everett.
I loved their breakfasts that are part of the package when you stay with them.
A place that several folks recommended I visit was Great Smoky Mountains Winery.  Sadly they were closed the days I was in Bryson City.  I was told they have wonderful pizza.

I had a wonderful time during my stay in Bryson City.  It was a great adventure.  I hope to return someday.
Happy Travels and Adventures
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic