Tuesday Travels and Places Great Smokey Mountain Railroad Bryson City NC

Several weeks ago I was in Bryson City North Carolina.  I had heard about the
 Great Smokey Mountain Railroad and of all their many trips and decided to check them out.
I decided to take one of their first-class trips.  This trip took me to the Nantahala Outdoor Center, and then we traveled back to Bryson City.  This is a 4 1/2 hour journey with lunch included.  What fun!
Here is my adventure in photos...
Ready for my journey...

The name of my train car is the Harper
A view of the inside of the train and my delicious lunch.
I would love to spend some time talking with this gentleman.  
I bet he has some stories to tell.




Nantahala Center
This looks like an excellent place for a leisurely lunch.


The water looks refreshing.

There are many different excursions to choose from.  From seasonal trips to wine dinners.  Check out all of their offerings here.  I enjoyed my time on the train.  If you go have a wonderful time.
Happy Travels and Adventures!
KathieyV





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic