Morning Motivation-His Eye is on the Sparrow

I was walking with Brodie the other day when a very large flock of birds flew by overhead.  While I was watching the birds I thought back to an old song I used to like "His Eye Is on The Sparrow".

"His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches me
I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me."
Song Lyrics



 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:29-31

The thought may cross our minds on many occasions that God does not love us, and He does not care about the things in our lives.  If God cared he would stop all the evil and pain in this life: I sure wish He would.  I believe there are so many things that we don't understand and that God does see us and cares more than we can comprehend.  We have to do our best to trust God and His timing.  Put everything in his hands "because he cares for us."
Have a great week and God Bless you on your journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic