Fashion Thoughts-What Should I Wear With My Denim Jacket?

I have a new denim jacket that I love.  

I was thinking the other day about how I should style this new jacket.  I went online looking for suggestions.  Here are just a few of the ideas I found.

Pair your jean jacket with a dress
As you can see I paired it with a summer dress.  
I put it on with a more sophisticated navy dress also and I liked that look as well. 

People thought that wearing a denim jacket with black pants was I good look so I tried it.

I found that folks thought that pairing a denim jacket with white pants and also a striped top looked good.  I happened to have both of those items so I thought I would give it a try.
I had fun styling my denim jacket.  I think the possibilities are endless.
Here is my YouTube Video on this subject.


How do you like to wear your jean jacket? 
I would love to know.
Take Care!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic