Places-Piedmont Farm Tour 2019 "Prodigal Farm"

I love the farm tours they have in this area of the country.  One of the big ones is the Piedmont Farm Tour.  I was only able to visit one farm this year, and that was Prodigal Farm.
Prodigal Farm is a goat farm.  They produce cheeses, breads, and they also sell goat meat.
Here is a photo tour of my experience.

 I now know that school buses can be recycled.  They make very nice homes for the goats.

We came across a forest of goats...




We enjoyed the company of the beautiful goats.
Me
Erica
Josh

After meeting the goats we wandered around a bit...



We had a lovely day on the farm.  I hope to visit more farms on the next tour.
Happy Adventures
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic