Pinterest Home- Colorful Shower Curtain


My guest bathroom was a bit drab.  After falling in love with this photo I found on Pinterest I knew I had to upgrade my guest bathroom.  So I headed off to Home Goods.  Here is the finished product.

I fell in love with this colorful design that I found in Home Goods.  
I believe it was $24.00
I also bought rugs and various bathroom items to complete the look.
I did not realize it had fringe until I opened the package.
A nice touch!

It was fun setting up the counter top.
A few nice touches for  any guests that may arrive.
I found this very nice bottle of soap at Home Goods too. 
There is an empty spot over the toilet so I thought why not take photos of the shower curtain and get buy a print.  I played around with photoshop a bit and this is what I came up with.
Which one do you like?



The elephant that remains in this room is this empty spot.  
I am thinking a stand alone shelf or laddered shelf.
What would you put here?
I have another bathroom that is dull to say the least.  I guess I will be going back to Home Goods:-)
Thanks for joining me for my Pinterest Adventure.
Check out my Pinterest Boards
Take Care 
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic