Motivation for May Part Three-Psalm 46:10 "Trust" A Few Quotes

Here are a few quotes related to this months topic

"Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, 
and my heart leaped to the rapture of living."
Helen Keller

"I have complete confidence that God is able to take care of any situation and provide an answer to any question or problem - He has all the resources of the universe to draw upon in helping each one of us through any type of crisis if we will trust Him." 
Charles Stanley

"Faith at its heart is about trust. It's one thing to believe in God; it's quite something else to trust him with our lives. We all want deeper relationships built on trust." 
Rick Perry 

God Bless you on this Journey
KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic