Weekend Reading and Watching "Around the House" Plus links to my YouTube Channel



📰Reading📰
This is a great idea.  Now if I could only learn how to hang and place them perfectly.

I never knew dish soap could be used for so many things.  
I will give it a try for things other then dishes.

I need to do this especially the part about getting rid things that meet a certain requirement. 

This I truly need to do.  I will start downstairs:-)


📽Watching📽

This is a cute video.

This video shows you how to use the fork technique to hang you pictures.
Ingenious. 

******************************************************************************
Check out my links.
I would love if you would follow my YouTube Channel
Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic