Morning Motivation-God is with us in all things. Joshua 1:9


I am always looking for quotes.  Quotes from famous people, from the homeless on the street just trying to survive, and all of us in-between just trying to make sense of life.  I was watching The Biggest Loser on Hulu,  the people on this show face a difficult challenge.  They are attempting to lose a lot of weight and make a difficult lifestyle change.  It's tough because when you reach what seems like an impossible point in your life, it is hard to crawl back to the top again.

 It is pretty much the same with an unwanted life event.  It could be a health issue, the loss of a job, the death of a loved one or in my case an unwarranted and unnecessary separation and divorce.  Suddenly your life plans and goals and dreams are shattered.  You find yourself confused not knowing how to pull yourself up again.  Some feel there is no use in trying to improve the situation because you see it as impossible.

Sonya on the Biggest Loser puts it this way,
"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I respond to it".  
I don't know if I agree with the percents, but I do agree with the thought.  Getting through and getting by and even growing stronger in our faith, and our lives have much to do about how we respond to adversity.   I believe that you can achieve great things even through difficulties by learning from others, by putting one foot in front of the other day by day, and by leaning heavily on your faith.

Do I think this is an easy task?  No, I do not.  I believe that is where faith comes in.  In the difficult times, we need to cling to God, hold on tight, and know He has our back.

Thank you, God!

God Bless You!
I hope you have a wonderful week.
KathieyV

Comments

  1. Amen, sister! amen! I cannot tell you how much god has grown me in so many ways on this journey. The least of which is not TOTAL dependence HIM! He is my EVERYTHING! and as I have learned to lean more on Him, He has responded with such love, forgiveness, help, and blessings I cannot even believe it half the time! this doesn't mean it will always "feel" like this, but the lessons I am learning about His ENDLESS faithfulness are lessons I would not trade for anything!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic