My Blog Surfing Adventures: A Visit to the Happy Home Fairy with Links


The Happy Home Fairy Blog is all about family, food, faith, and crafts,  all the the good and happy things in life.  I thought I would read through her blog and apply some of her posts to my life.  I would love if you would join me.

First off I like Julie's quote
"Loving God loving others and having fun" what a great way to look at life.

I applied three of her posts to my life...here goes...I selected 2 recipes.  Each was very good
(there are links to all 3 posts below)

First up I tried her Honey Garlic Pork Chops




They were very good and super easy.  If I were to make them again I would double the sauce.
I had some left overs so I put the pork chops on a garden salad.  Yummy

The second recipe I made was her recipe for a 

I enjoy smoothies but I think I have only made one in my life 
so I thought this would be fun and it was!
 I was worried about slicing the bananas and freezing them ahead of time.  I thought they would turn dark.  As you can see in the photo above they were just fine when I took them out of the freezer.


 You can see how thick and delicious it turned out.  I would make this recipe again.

The last post I decided to apply to my life was
Her focus is on toys, clothes and the garage. 
I hope to apply all of these to my home in the month of January.
I decided to start with my bedroom closet.
Before
After


I have several more closets to attack but this was a good start.
Thanks Happy Home Fairy for some great ideas.
Check out her site

Happy Blog Surfing Everyone!
KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic