Morning Motivation...He Directs our Path Proverbs 3:5-6



"I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding. In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)


I love to travel.  I enjoy the adventure.  I delight in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, the trails in the mountains, and feeling the cool breeze during a bike ride on the beach.  I have a seven-year-old grandson, and we like to go on adventures.  We have been to museums, the zoo, the park, the ocean and there are many other excursions that I am planning.  My dog Brodie and I love to go on walking adventures together.

It would be exciting if all of life's journeys would take us to exotic beaches, towering snowcapped mountains, and beautiful cathedrals.  Wouldn't that be great?  Yes, we can make some of these things happen, and I hope to. But, sometimes life's journeys are less than joyous.  Many life events cause significant pain and are devastating.   In these times we call out to God.

Lord, please wrap your arms around us.  Give us your peace, joy, and comfort no matter where we find ourselves.  Please direct our path and help us to trust your direction.  
Help us to praise you on this amazing adventure we call life.
I love you Lord and look forward to our travels together.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic