Morning Motivation Proverbs 3:18

I was feeling a bit sad last night, and I posted that truth on Facebook.  I said I was feeling sad, but I did not want to surrender to that feeling, so I was going to dive into a good book.  I find that reading does help us escape, if only for a moment, the things in life that like to take us and shake us to the point of sorrow.
My Facebook friends came through as they always do with words of encouragement and love and I am so thankful for those who take the time to care.
I have a facebook friend Amber who I met on a road trip to New York.  We met in the hotel restaurant, and I found her to be such a nice person, and because of that, we became Facebook friends.  Amber sent me a scripture last night, Proverbs 3:18 I must say I was not familiar with this scripture but it brought me comfort in the moment, and I decided to do a bit of research on the text.

"She (wisdom) is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; 
those who hold her fast will be blessed"
Proverbs 3:18

I found that the "she" in this writing means "wisdom".  I pray daily for God's guidance and wisdom as I travel this path.  I do find that when I embrace the things I have learned from God's word that I do feel at peace and for that I am thankful.

How do we find God's Wisdom?

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all 
without reproach, and it will be given him.
James 1:5

Thank you God for giving us wisdom.  Help us to seek your wisdom in all things and I pray that as we travel this life you help us to use this wisdom to direct our paths
Amen
KathieyV

For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things 
that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
Proverbs 8:11

Hope you guys have a wonderful week.  
Let's pray for God's wisdom in this life and put the good and bad in his hands.
God Bless You 
Thank you Amber:-)
Kathiey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic