Weekend Reading and Watching Links- All About Gift Wrap. Plus my YouTube Links

Reading Links

My favorite is #24.    I love the red white and green. How about you?

50 Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas.

Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas

14 Ways to Organize Your Gift Wrapping Paper and Gift Bags
I am going to try to do a bit better with my gift wrap storage this year.
*************************************************************************
Watching Links

Gift Wrapping Tutorial

DIY Simple and elegant Gift Wrap Tutorial 

Wrapping Gifts has Gone to the Dogs

*********************************************************************************
Check out my latest YouTube Video from
Kathiey's World on YouTube
Fab Fit and Fun Unboxing

Once Upon a Book Club Unboxing

Pop Sugar Must Have Seasonal Box Unboxing


Happy Reading and Watching.
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic