Weekend Reading and Watching Dec 6, 2018. Plus Links to my Youtube Channel

This weeks Readings and Watchings are all about...
"Around the House"


As I was reading through the list of things you should never put your dishwasher I realized I had broken the rules on several occasions.  Have you broken any rules and if so which ones?


Some of the suggestions I knew and most I did not.  I am going to try it on Brodie's dog hair problem.  One thing they did mention, but I will try, it is keeping one handy to rub on my hands before I pet Brodie.  This winter I seem to shock him everytime I touch him and I think he is becoming afraid of me:-(

Mine may be to far gone but I will give it a try.


5 Habits that Keep Your Bathroom Cleaner Longer 
The longer the better is my motto!

*********************************************************************************

*Home Related Videos*





*****************************************************************************
My YouTube Channel
Kathiey's World
Check the Links below to see the video!

The Apostrophe Book Box Unboxing

Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic