Weekend Reading and Watching with Links, Plus Links to My YouTube Channel

This weeks Readings and Watchings are all about...
"Travel"


Where can you find the the best burger in North Carolina?  
According to this article it can be found in Lenoir NC at Carolina Burger.

This is a place I would love to visit.   I would love to work there.
Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro Alabama

On Travel and Leisure I found an article titled

The Danger they are speaking of here has to do with the runways.  
I feel no need to experience them:-)




*********************************************************************************

*Travel Related Videos*

So where can you find the best burger in America.  According to Trip Advisor it is Chapel Hill NC.
Hey, that is right up the road from me....I will have to give it a try!

I want to go!

*****************************************************************************
My YouTube Channel
Kathiey's World
Check the Links below to see the video!






Books!



Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic