Weekend Reading and Watching with Links, Plus Links to My YouTube Channel

This weeks Readings and Watchings are all about...
"Food"

I will buy a frozen pizza on occasion.  I have not found any that I love.
Check out this article on 17 frozen pizzas and how they rate.
Which one is your favorite?

After looking at the products I want to try the Dove Chocolate with Marshmallow Creme.


As I was looking over the state to state recipes I saw so many I would love to try.
The one listed for my state, North Carolina is Pork Picadillo Lettuce Wraps.
I think I will try it!

It is good to know that I can feel free to break down a bag of grapes or cherries.
They are usually packed so full and I can never eat them all.


*********************************************************************************

*Food Related Videos*

I am going to give this recipe a try.


This sounds like it may be a bit rich so I would have to tone it down by adding more milk.

*****************************************************************************
My YouTube Channel
Kathiey's World


The Afterlife

Unboxing Video

Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend.
KathieyV



SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic