Morning Motivation "Your Eyes Told Me"


Several weeks ago I watched "The Sixth Sense."  I love that movie.  The twists and turns, the surprise ending.  And that adorable little boy, what a fantastic actor, and who doesn't like Bruce Willis. The little boy did not share much regarding his thoughts and feelings; he kept them hidden.  He kept his pain hidden.  
I loved the son's relationship with his mom. He loved her deeply and could read her emotions.  At one point he asked her why she was so sad, her reply "What makes you think I'm sad," Cole's reply "Your eyes told me."  I think many of us would love for someone to care so deeply about us that they could see through our facade and see our pain.  That they could look in our eyes and read what is behind our smile, our mask.  Well, there is someone that sees, and that is God.  He understands our pain, our loneliness,  our confusion,  our guilt,  our fear, and our utter devastation.  And guess what?  He loves us!
I do wish he would make physical appearances so we could get a smile and a hug and an audible word of encouragement.  But I guess that is one way we can be his servants, to give a smile and a hug and a word of encouragement to those we encounter, you never know who needs it.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2 NIV
Remember God's Promise.
I will never leave you or forsake you
KathieyV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic