Apostrophe Book Box The November 2018 Unboxing

This is my second Apostrophe Book Box and it is one of my favorite boxes.  
Check out their website for info on box options and pricing.  

Here is what I received in my box...
The Books
Featured Book,
Elevation 
by Stephen King
(I am an affiliate with Amazon.  If you buy the book through this link 
I get a small percent of the cost with no extra cost to you. 
 Please read the reviews before you buy.  
I have not read the book yet so I can't make a recommendation:-)
The second book,
Pet Seminary by Stephen King



In this months Apostrophe Book Box I received a full size bag of Coffee from Voyage Coffee Roasters.  I am enjoying a cup as I type this and it is smooth and delicious.  I would call it a medium roast.  I am not sure if "The Overlook Hotel" is connected to the book in anyway but I guess I will find out.
Next item is the Georgie Denbrough FunkoPOP and they say "possible Chase", who I am assuming is a character in one of the books.  The poor thing has lost an arm.
(I don't think this is the exact same item because the price seems so high)
                                                                     
The last item is the featured snack for the month
Caramel Apple Popcorn 
I can't wait to try this popcorn.  It sounds delicious!
What a great box!
I love themed book boxes and I can't wait to start reading.
Check out my youtube unboxing here

Happy Reading and Unboxing Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic