A Few Things to do in North Carolina this Weekend Nov 14-18, 2018

Its time to start planning your weekend.  Here are just a few things to do in NC this weekend...
*Nov 17-Dec 24 is the 31st Annual Christmas at Capt. White's in Graham NC
*Nov 16 is the Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting in Hickory NC
*Nov 16-18 is Riverfest in Wilmington NC
*Nov 17 is the Pumpkin Prowl at the Conservators Center in Burlington NC

*Nov 16 is a Tree Lighting and Holiday Concert in Cary NC
*Nov 17 is the 74th Annual Christmas Parade in Raleigh NC
*Nov 17 Christmas at North Hills in Raleigh NC
*Nov 17 is Tails at Twilight in Durham NC
Nov 14-National Pickle Day
Nov 15-I Love to Write Day
Nov 16-Teddy Bear Day
Nov 17-Homemade Bread Day
Nov 18-Apple Cider Day
Nov 19-Rocky and Bullwinkle Day
Nov 20-Universal Children's Day

As usual guys you need to check all event websites to verify times and pricing.  
I can't guarantee anything.  

Whatever you decide to do have a great time.
KathieyV

(If you would like to buy me a cup of coffee or glass of wine for my efforts I would be honored.  
Check out my GoFundMe page:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?