Weekend Reading and Watching with Links..Plus Links to my YouTube Channel.

This weeks Readings and Watchings are all about...
A Variety of Things

I like the list that is given to us in this article, Seven Tricks Busy Women Swear by When Getting Dressed in the Morning  I am going to try to adapt two of them into my routine, knowing the weather for the next day and choosing my outfit the night before.

Six Fall Shoes to Wear that Aren't Boots.
My two favorite shoes in this article are the white sneakers and the Mary Jane Pumps.
Which ones do you like?

Have you gotten your flu shot?   I made the mistake of not getting mine last year and I ended up the the dreaded flu.  The original virus morphed into a bacterial infection so I was sick for about 6 weeks in total.  Yuck! Just in case you get sick this year here are...
Eleven Cold and Flu Remedies that Actually Work

The 90's Trends That Are Making a Comeback, According to Easy
Nothing on this list excites me except for the return on the Fanny Pack.
Happy Day:-)


A Variety of Things-Videos

When It's Fall in the South
This is a video I can relate to.  How about you?

How to Style a Fanny Pack/Trend Alert 2018
I would just put mine around my waist!




My YouTube Channel
Kathiey's World


Subscription Box Unboxing

Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend.
KathieyV
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic