Home:October Fall Decorating "A DIY Fall Arrangement"

This is an extremely easy fall floral arrangement.
I saw a video on Youtube that displayed this simple fall arrangement.
I wish I could find the video:-(
I went to the local Hobby Lobby.
First I found the container I wanted.
Then I took a stroll through the floral department and found my flowers.
I would never have thought of using this black and white houndstooth ribbon but that was in the video showed and thought I would give it a try.
I love the combination.

This is what you need:
*A Container
*Flowers or what ever you would like to fill the container.
*Ribbon
*Wire Cutters


If you decide to make one I would love to see your finished product.
Happy Home Decorating and Crafting!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic