Flair & Paper Subscription Box Review and Unboxing: October 2018

This is a really fun monthly subscription box.
I like that it is a themed box.
It was a joy to open and I already have plans for the contents.

Gift Tags...
Planner Clips...So Cute!
Handy Fall Note Pad with a Nice Orange Pen....
Lovely Cards...All Blank Inside
I love this card! The detail is beautiful!
Note in my box...
Small October Calendar....

Be sure and check out my review on my YouTube Channel. Kathiey's World on YouTube.
This is a great box.  The cost is $19.99/month.  You can get it a bit cheaper if you pay up for 3, 6, or 12 months.  Right now on their website you can get $5.00 off your first box if you 
sign up for a 3,6,or 12 month subscription. Here is a link to their site Flair and Paper
I am already looking forward to the November box.
Happy Unboxing!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic