Weekend Reading Links From My Other Blogs Sept 2018

Find yourself a comfy seat grab a cup of coffee or a glass of 
wine or bottle of beer and join me for my weekly news and video roundup.  
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of the articles.
********************************************************************* News from my other blogs
Food....
Kathiey's Food and Restaurant Adventures

📰Food News📰
"What you put that n the refrigerator?"
I came across this article on the Souther Living Website, 
Well, I was wrong 4 out of 5 times.  
Take a look and see if you are storing these five foods properly.

"My Plate is too hot!  My food is too Cold.  
My food is just right, perhaps at another restaurant"
Here are a few red flags to watch out for when you go out to eat.  Check out this article,
"The 10 Biggest Red Flags You Need to Look for When Dining Out"

"What, there are people out there that don't like Hellmann's Mayo?"
Yep, folks have a strong opinion about their mayonnaise.  Read about "Best Mayonnaise Brand Taste Test" here.  What is your favorite mayo or are you a Miracle Whip Fan?
I was raised on Hellmann's Mayonnaise.  
I did venture off into Miracle Whip territory for a while but this phase did not last.


📹Related videos for you to enjoy📹
What, not everyone refrigerates their eggs?
Here is an interesting video on how and why some folks, depending on the country, store and care for eggs.  Watch it here..."Should You Refrigerate Eggs?" 

After watching this you will have more of an appreciation for Dukes Mayo 
even if you are a Hellmann's fan like me.  

This is an interesting video and gives you some "food for thought".
************************************************************************************
Reads From My North Carolina Blog

Weekend Reading a Watching
A bit of North Carolina News
*There is a place to go Stargazing in the Pisgah National Forest.  Check it out here
"This Underrated NC Attraction May Just Become Your New Favorite Destination"

*North Carolina After the Storm:What Travelers Need to Know
If you thinking about travel to the coast and surrounding areas post Florence you need to do your homework first.  Check out the link above.

*Please continue to pray for those who were touched by the damage of Hurricane Florence.
Here is a video to give you just a taste of the devastation.
"Florence gone but its flooding a crisis in parts of North Carolina"

*Did you know there is a Land Of Oz in North Carolina?
Read more about it here:
Here are 4 things to know about this NC theme park, where 
'Where the Wizard of Oz' spirit is alive.
(This park is only open at select times)

******************************************************************************************



📰Divorce News📰

*Did you hire a PI?  I did and I am so glad that I did.  The PI helped me learn what was hidden and now I have evidence to back it up.Check out the article here...     

              3 Reasons Why You NEED To Hire a Private Investigator For Divorce

*Here is an article from Divorced Girl Smiling...
My answer to that is "Heck No!"
What do you think, I would love to know.

Here is an article on 
Odds are 1 in 4 women will go through this.  So sad!
**********************************************************************
📹Divorce related videos📹

I found this video on YouTube.   I see these men as incredibly selfish, lacking morality and commitment.  I do believe you can move on after divorce and be happy. Sadly though there is unnecessary damage to all involved that will never be completely healed.  Again I say selfish!

I would agree with every point that she had except for one.
It too me 5 years to begin to recover.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you have a great weekend!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic