Store Review: The Perfect Piece in Cary North Carolina

"The Perfect Piece is your upscale furniture, consignment, & home decor store 
with 35+ individually owned boutiques." 
(Quote is from their Facebook website)
 I have been to the Perfect Piece in Cary many times.  
It is so much fun and always an adventure.  
You never know what you will find.
Today I found wall decor, pottery, floral arrangements, furniture and much more.

Here is a list of their products I found on their Facebook website
 "New Furniture, Upscale Consignment Furniture, Home Decor, Designers, Furniture, New and Estate Jewelry, Garden Decor, Local Artistry, Pottery and Glass, Unique Decorative Accessories, and Gifts."
 I like the way many of the display areas are depicted as actual rooms.

Fall decorations were throughout the store.

 There is something I like about this nontraditional blue pumpkin.  
I should have bought it.  
I guess I will have to go back to the store:-)


I love the goat.  
I should have bought this too.  
My grandkids would have enjoyed this piece of art.

You can read some reviews here
Address
200 E Chatham St (One Block From the Center of Downtown Cary) 
(0.30 mi)
Cary, North Carolina 27511
Check their website for store hours.
If you live near Cary of if you are just passing through 
I suggest you check out The Prefect Piece. 
I think you will like it, I know I do.
Happy Shopping!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic