Stitch Fix Subscription Box Review: "My September Stitch Fix"

Stitch Fix
S

Quote from Stitch Fix below...
"Get hand-selected pieces of clothing delivered to your door—
no subscription required."

I have received several Stitch Fix boxes over the last few years.  
It is easy and it is fun.  You go to their site and fill out your style profile so your stylist can get an idea of your likes and dislikes.  You provide all your sizing info.  If you are on Pinterest you can provide a link to your fashion board and your stylist will use this link to study your fashion style in an attempt to give you the best style box that they can. 
The last two Stitch Fix boxes I received I was not thrilled with.  I kept one thing out of each box but I guess I did not communicate my style likes and dislikes.  I questioned whether or not to continue with this service.  Well, this last box was a complete reversal.  I think they are starting to understand me. I very much liked this box.

The box was delivered to my door.  It is so much fun to receive a delivery.  I could not wait to check it out.

I got a lovely note from my stylist, Sarah.
The box comes well packaged.
I have learned by watching "unboxing videos" that this packet of clothing is called a bundle.

Here is what I found in my box...
What a lovely combination.
I came close to not even trying these jeans on.    Why?  Because they are labeled "Super Skinny."  Super skinny, to me, sounded uncomfortable and binding.  Well, that was not the case at all.  Yes, they are super skinny, but they are also soft and extremely comfortable.  I was pleasantly surprised.
I loved the feel of this shirt.  The fabric was soft and felt of good quality. 
 I was not crazy about the color or the crisscross in the front. 
I loved these boots.  I like the color and the style.  They were too small:-(
I went back and changed the size in my style profile.
This sweater is great.  Perfect size for me and it would come in handy 
during the winter months here in NC.
I like plaid but not so much the color of this plaid.  I am not a fringe girl although 
I did find the fringe at the bottom the shirt an ok touch, just not for me.
I like how they send these styling ideas for each item in your box.  
Now for the big question.  Did I keep anything???
Yes, I kept the super skinny jeans.
Yep they are skinny:-)
..and I kept the lovely cardigan.
Here are the instruction for sending back items you don't want.
It is easy they send a large pre-paid envelope and you just send it out through USPS.
Keep in mind you only have 3 days to try on your items,
check out on their site, and get your return mail postmarked.
There is a $20.00 styling fee.  If you buy any item it is deducted from your final bill. 

I really enjoyed my Stitch Fix experience this month.  Thank you Sarah for putting together such a nice box.
Here is a link to Stitch Fix if you would like to give them a try.  If you go through this link the site said you will get $25 off and I will get $25 off.  Let me know if you use this link and if they take off the $25.00 if you order.   This is my first time attempting to use this link.
So if you want to add a few nice pieces to your wardrobe I suggest you give Stitch Fix a try.  You can receive a fix as often or as little as you want.  Many people just schedule one at random and others go month to month. I am skipping Oct and I will be getting my next box in Nov. 

Happy Shopping!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic