Recipe Review BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich from The Pocket Change Gourmet



(Click the link above for a printable version.
Please excuse the typo, froth should have been from:-)
I gathered my ingredients...


I did add some salt and pepper...
Four slices of cheese.  Yikes! I may try to get away with a bit less cheese next time.
Finished Product!
Cheesy Yummy Goodness.

I did add some mayo after I grilled the sandwich. I love mayo.
I have to say this is a delicious sandwich.  I will make it again.
On my cooking scale I would give it a 9/10.
Happy Eating Everyone!
KathieyV
This Recipe was found on a site called The Pocket Change Gourmet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic