Skip to main content

An Amazon-Nikon Camera

Antique Farm House

What I like on Amazon today...

Places: The Wine Feed in Durham NC

Several weeks ago I had the pleasure of visiting The Wine Feed in Durham NC for a wine tasting.
 They have a large variety of wines, but on this day we tasted North Carolina Wines.
307 Roxboro Street Durham NC
When I go downtown,  it seems I have to figure out a parking strategy before I get to my destination.
The Wine Feed is the exception.  There was plenty of parking on site.

We received a detailed description of each wine we tasted.


You know I love events, and the Wine Feed has a good amount of tastings and events.


Quote from their website...


Services/ Amenities Offered:
-Wine Store
-Wine Bar (beer available)
-Full Kitchen and Food Menu
-Wine Club
-Wine Classes
-Special Orders
-Wine Delivery
-Corporate Event and Gift Services
-Reservable Lounge Area
-Pine & Poplar Event Venue (125+ capacity)
-Complimentary Wifi
-Outside Seating
-Dogs Welcome (on patio)

Here is a link to their bar menu
Large space for both the bartenders and the visitors.
 Plenty of seating.
They have a large amount of wine for purchase in their store.


Check out the Wine Club Corner...
Yes, they have a wine club.  There are four club options.
Check them out here...

I had a very nice time at the Wine Feed in Durham.
I would love to return for one of their tastings or events.
Cheers!
KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic