Taking a Stroll in Downtown Cary North Carolina

It was a beautiful winter day.  A perfect day for a stroll in downtown Cary NC.
View from the Downtown Park.
 The Cary Arts Center.  There is a lot going on at the Arts Center from shows to classes. 
Check out their events calendar.

 I love the Mayton Inn in downtown Cary.  I have been many times.  I have not stayed at the Inn, but I hear that the rooms are lovely.  I have been for lunch at the Verandah, I have taken a Skillpop class held in one of their meeting rooms, and enjoyed a Christmas Market held at the Inn.
Downtown Cary Sculptures...




Churches...

I was excited to find a mural...
 Not sure what this is but it is interesting:-)
I will leave you with good advice I found on my walk around town.  
We should all be doing this.
Get out and explore.  If you ever near downtown Cary I suggest you take a stroll.
Happy Travels!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic