Recipe Review: Paula Deen's Chicken Pecan Salad

The other day Erica said, "Mom is your chicken salad recipe on your blog?"
She wanted to make it, and I realized it had not yet made the blog.
I thought, now would be a good time to get it posted, plus I was in the mood for some tasty chicken salad, some comfort food, so here goes.....

Paula Deen's Pecan Chicken Salad
As found on Yummy.

(I did add a bit of sugar to the dressing which is not in the recipe)

Here is a link to the recipe in PDF  if you want to make a copy.


Served with grapes and crackers and a nice glass of white wine.  Very Good!
I will give this recipe a 9/10 on my cooking scale.
 I have not had much luck with new recipes lately, so it was nice to return to an oldie but goodie.

If you are in the mood for chicken salad I suggest you give this recipe a try.
Don't forget to add some sugar!

Happy Eating!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic