Curtain Calls and Wine Wishes in North Carolina for Sept 2018

I love the performing arts, and I love wine.  I thought I would look ahead into Sept and find some shows and wine events in my area of North Carolina that I would like to attend.  I wish I could attend every event but as my mom used to say "If wishes were horses then beggars would ride," another quote she used to throw around was "champagne taste on a beer budget."  I can dream though and sometimes dreams do come true.

Curtain Calls

*Sept 15 at the Meymandi Concert Hall in Raleigh the NC Symphony is playing
*Sept 22 you can go to a dinner theater where you become part of the event.  
It's called Tony n' Tina's Wedding and it held at The Glenwood in Raleigh
*Sept 25 at DPAC in Durham you can enjoy an Evening With Sarah McLachlan
*Sept 28-30 the Cary Players are putting on Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat in Cary NC
*Sept 30 you can go see Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at DPAC in Durham

Wine and Food Wishes
*Sept 22 you can attend Uncorked Wine and Rail Pairing Experience in Bryson City NC
*Sept 22 is the Taste Carolina Wine Festival in Greensboro NC
*Sept 28 there is a Parking Lot Party at Taylor's Wine Shop in Raleigh
*Sept 29 is The Lost Colony Wine and Culinary Festival - Grand Tasting in Manteo NC

I hope you have found some events you would like to attend.  Please check websites for times, prices and ticket options.  
(Since I am only human and flawed at that, I am not responsible for any changed times or typos:-)  
Enjoy the Arts With a Touch of Wine.
KathieyV



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic