Morning Motivation...Prayer by an Unknown Author


I found this prayer online.  I could not find an author associated with the words.  This heartfelt prayer, I believe, is for all of us going through the pain of separation and divorce. The prayer is divided into three segments and fits my theme of The Beginning, The Journey, and The Joy.  I think this prayer is the perfect motivation for strength, endurance, and peace as we begin our week.

I don't know where you are in this process.  I hope you are healing.
Just remember you are not alone and 
God promises that he will never leave us or forsake us.
God Bless!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic