A Few Things to do in North Carolina this Weekend July 25-29, 2018


Its time to start planning your weekend.  Here are just a few things to do in NC this weekend...


*July 21-29 you can go to Tweetsie Railroad in Blowing Rock North Carolina to watch
K-9's In Flight.

*June 23-July28 is the Eastern Music Festival in Greensboro North Carolina.

*July 27 is Symphony by the Lake in Blowing Rock North Carolina.


*July 27-28 in Maggie Valley North Carolina is the Hillbilly Jam.

*July 27-29 you can attend a Watermelon Festival in Fair Bluff North Carolina.

*July 27-29 is a Furniture Festival and Clearance Sale in Hickory North Carolina.

My Facebook Four
Just for fun I thought I would look at the Facebook events in my area
 and then select four that I would like to attend.
The links for the event are below the photo.

*July 25-Watermelon Day and Largest Watermelon Contest at the State Farmers Market in Raleigh North Carolina.
*July 27-Beer Burbon and BBQ Festival in Cary North Carolina.
*July 28-History Hike in Raleigh North Carolina.
*July 27-Lobster Truck and Live Music in Youngsville North Carolina. 

July 25-Video Games Day
July 26-National Chili Dog Day
July 27-Walk on Stilts Day
July 28-National Milk Chocolate Day
July 29-National Lipstick Day
July 30-Friendship Day
July 31-National Mutt Day

As usual guys you need to check all event websites to verify times and pricing.  
I can't guarantee anything.  

Whatever you decide to do have a great time.
KathieyV
(If you would like to buy me a cup of coffee or glass of wine for my efforts I would be honored.  
Check out my GoFundMe page:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic