Morning Motivation Happy Easter Everyone!

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only 
Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
1 Peter 1:3

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself;
 that where I am, there you may be also. 
John 14:1-3

Have a great day everyone and remember that God is with us at all times.  He is beside us on the good days and he holds us during difficulties. 
God Bless!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic