Monday Morning Motivation....I Will Sing in the Morning:-)

"Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free
to delight in whatever sunlight remains in them?"
Rose Kennedy

The most difficult time of the day for me is first thing in the morning.  I have healed a lot since I have been thrown away but the mornings remain hard.  When I do muster the strength to get out of bed I head to the one thing that sets the tone for my entire day.  I walk to the radio,  push one button, take a deep breath and soak in the Christian music that lifts my soul and turns my eyes to God and then I begin to sing.  I sing along with artists who point me to God, and lead me into hope and joy.  And I thank Him.















"But as for me, I shall sing of your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of your lovingkindness in the morning.  For You have been my stronghold and a refuge in the day of my distress"Psalm 59:16 NASB
God bless! 
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic