Finding Joy In My Photography

I like to look back at my photos from time to time.  In the process, of reminiscing, I am again reminded of the joy that is possible even when life is difficult.
Today I took the time to look over photos from Jan and Feb of 2018.  These photos brought me joy then and continue to even now as I enjoy the memories.

"For happiness one needs security, but joy can spring
 like a flower even from the cliffs of despair." 
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

The Joy Jan and Feb 2018
My Grandchildren always make me smile.
My Valentines Gift from Caleb
Animals bring us joy!
 The beautiful snowfall this year was lovely and made me smile.
 Reading 
Of course food brings us joy:-)
 What a great reminder of all the good things that bring us joy.  What brought you joy this week?
Always remember God's promise.  I will never leave you or forsake you.
God Bless,
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic