Morning Motivation Proverbs 3:5-6

"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.  In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your path."
Proverbs 3:5-6 AMP


"Trust in the Lord, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind..."
I don't know how many times a day I say "help me, Lord" but it is many, and that one little sentence has become my new mantra.   When I call out to God in this way, it means I have no idea where He is taking me, but I want to remain in God's will and need His guidance.

"...and do not rely on your own insight or understanding."
At times, even before I realize it, I have ventured out based on my limited understanding.  These times I have allowed myself to be directed by my flawed concept of understanding are the times that usually do not result in the best outcome.  This is when I know I need to return to the wisdom of God.

"In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, 
and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths."
I pray that God will direct my path and I also pray that if I swerve off that path that He will pull me back to where I belong.

May God bless you on your path.  Lean on and trust in Him and His understanding.  I pray that He directs you and shows you the best path for your life and that you open your eyes to His insight.  Please pray the same for me.
Have a great week!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic