I Went Out In Search of a Man....A Snowman

I don't know exactly how much snow came down in our area of NC yesterday,  I have heard anywhere from 4"-12".  I think we probably had around 8 inches here in Cary.  The snow on the ground today is the most snow accumulation I have seen in a very long time here in the south, and it is beautiful.
I decided to head out for a walk and search for a man...a snowman.  Please join me on my search...
I found a few snowmen in the neighborhood....

A lovely snow couple.

This one made me smile.


"Sometimes I think my snowman is giving me the cold shoulder 
but I can turn things around and melt his heart with a warm smile"

If you were lucky enough to have snow in your area be sure and take some photos.
I would love to see them.
Have a great day!
KathieyV:-)
(If you would like to buy me a cup of hot chocolate check out my GoFundMe page.  Thanks:-)

Comments

  1. Aww these snowmen you found were cute! I measured over 8 inches here in Durham. We didn't make a snowman but we took the dog out and played in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz, it is a rare event to have so much snow and I really enjoyed it. Glad you got to play in the snow:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic