Recipe Review....Jiffy Creamy Corn Muffins



I was making veggie recipes this week.  I made a tomato pie and stuffed peppers.  I wanted a side so I decided to make Corn Muffins from Jiffy.  I found the recipe online and it was made up of 3 simple ingredients.  Easy and yummy.  I would give them an 8/10 on my cooking scale.  I will make them again:-)








Creamy Corn Muffins

(8 - 10 Muffins)

  • 1 pkg. "JIFFY" Corn Muffin Mix
  • 1 can (8.25 oz.) cream corn 
  • 1/4 cup sour cream 
  • 2 eggs 

Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a muffin pan or use paper baking cups.
Combine ingredients. Blend well. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Happy Cooking Everyone!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York