Shopping- Let's Go Shopping for Puzzles

My new hobby, it seems, since we are pretty much confined, is building jigsaw puzzles.  I had forgotten how much fun it could be.
I began with the one below.  It was, I believe 300 pieces and so much fun.  I do believe it is a bit addicting as well.
I could not find my puzzle on Amazon but I thought this one looked like fun.
                                                                      
This is one of my favorite ones.  The pieces are rather large and easy to assemble.
Not a bad price.  Some puzzles I am seeing are over $30, in my opinion, that is a bit too much.
                                                                     
I wanted to get away from the "easy to see and handle" puzzles because my kids were making fun of me and I wanted to prove I could build other puzzles.  Yes, I was giving in to peer pressure:-)
After doing the easy to see and handle puzzle I was a bit concerned about the piece size.  I found it not to be a problem.
I ordered the two below next.

                                                 
I finished the beach theme puzzle and it was a lot of fun.
I did not want to leave out the grandkids so I ordered a puzzle for Caleb and Maggie.
They should get them any day now.
                                                  .
Did you know that putting together jigsaw puzzles can relieve stress?  I did not either but I did a blog post on it.  Here is the Link Jigsaw Puzzles and Stress Relief
So, if you are looking for something to do while stuck in your house during coronavirus I suggest you try a puzzle.  Amazon has a ton but watch the pricing some are really high.  Another fun puzzle site is Bits and Pieces.  They are a great site for puzzles but the shipping can be a bit high.
Have a great day and happy puzzle building!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic