Wine Wednesday- My Past Visit to Zimmerman Vineyards in Trinity NC

This NC wine adventure was written back in 2017.  Be sure to check out their website before going for directions and hours.

As I continued my NC adventure, I decided to stop by an off-the-beaten-path vineyard.    Zimmerman Vineyards in Trinity, NC.  I seemed to be in the middle of nowhere.  GPS told me to turn into a field, but I did not listen and went a bit further down the road.  Finally, I saw a sign.   I turned in and then proceeded down a single-lane unpaved road.   I was wondering if I should turn around when all of the sudden I saw it...Zimmerman Vineyards.
Here is what they say on their website...

"Zimmerman Vineyards wine labels depict an image, sketched by Leslie Zimmerman, of Sisyphus, the Greek mythological King of Corinth, who was forever condemned to pushing a great boulder uphill. We mirror our experiences to those of Sisyphus with one exception, that our efforts have been goal-driven and have led us to the realization of a dream." ZV


 "Nestled among the Uwharrie Mountains, enjoy beautiful views of the vines, gardens and surrounding mountainside from the flagstone terrace." ZV

I loved the patio.  They had several very friendly dogs who came to visit as I sipped my wine...
 "While the wine is made off premises it is produced 
exclusively from grapes grown on site."ZV







1428 Tabernacle Church Rd  
Trinity, NC 27370
Be sure and call ahead to make sure they are opened before you visit.

I like a quote from their website...
“The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it,
can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.”
— Galileo Galilei

This was one of my favorite wine adventures.  It was so relaxing to sit outside and enjoy the wine while looking over the fields and playing with the puppies:-) 
Happy Travels and Wine Adventures
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic