Stress Relief....Eating Peaches


I have been reading a lot about stress relief. One way to ease stress suggested by several websites sounded intriguing to me, so I thought I would give it a try,  eating peaches.

I went online to view the research, and here is what I found.  
Peaches have been called the fruit of calmness. 
One site said eating peaches could relieve stress and fatigue.

"Peaches contain a natural sedative which can help to reduce stress and anxiety and which can also help you to relax before bed."
As luck would have it, the NC State Farmers Market was having a Peach Day.  Stephanie and I decided to go.  Peach Day Post...
Readers Digest tell us that "Blueberries and peaches contain nutrients that relieve stress and have a calming effect."
(Peach Day at the State Farmers Market.  Everyone looks happy...it must be the peaches:-)

Yummy peach ice-cream.
You can head over to a site called 1800 Remedies where they share "The Health Benefits of Peaches."  Here is one thing they said on their website..."Peaches are known to be rich in anti-stress properties that help in providing immediate relief from stress and anxiety levels."

As I was working on this post, I found I had a craving for peaches.  Sadly there were no peaches to be found in my house.  Then I remembered...."I do have peaches."

I hope you are feeling stress-free today.  If you are stressed or not stressed eating peaches sure can't hurt.  Oh, and the Refreshing Bubbly left me feeling amazingly calm:-)
If you have any stress relief techniques, drop me a line and let me know what works for you. 

Have a happy stress free day!
KathieyV:-)
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic