Weekend Reading and Watching Links Along with Links to my Youtube Channel



📰Weekend Reading📰

The History of New Year’s Resolutions Interesting read on the history of the New Years Resolution. It started about 4,000 years ago.  

35 Achievable New Year's Resolutions for Healthier and Happier LivingThe one I will add from this list is to add more citrus to my diet.  I just bought some clementines and they are delicious!


50 New Year’s Resolution Ideas And How To Achieve Each Of Them  There are so many good resolutions on this list.  I would love to make nearly all of them my goal

Another good article. I never thought about piggybacking or temptation bundling before.  
Have you heard of that?
*********************************************************************************
📽Weekend Watching📽

Funny video from Ellen.  


The one I would like to celebrate is eating pancakes in France.
That sounds like a good way to start the New Year
*********************************************************************************
Kathiey's World
My YouTube Channel Links







Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
Happy New Year
KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic