Travel Fashion....Let's Go Swimming















I have a few bathing suits.  I feel like I need one more for any swimming I may do on the NC coast or lakes and of course for the pool this summer.
I searched and searched and finally came across one bathing suit I particularly liked.  I found it on a site called Swim Suits for All. They have a huge variety of choices.  This is the one that will be coming to me for $44.80, not a bad price as swim suit prices go..They are having a lot of sales so check them out.
I like the style a lot. Now I need a cover up. I decided on the Dotti Sunny Stripe Crochet-Inset Cover-Up Shirt at Macy's on sale for $26.99..and got another $6.00 off using my Macy's coupon. Happy Day:-)


I looked for hats but I think I will stick with my baseball hat. I do need a bag but I am sure I can find something right here at home. I have one bag that is stuffed with paperwork that would be perfect for a water outing.
Can't wait to get my things. I am now officially done with my summer shopping.
I may have to go to the islands this winter so I can continue to enjoy my summer wardrobe.
Happy travels and Shopping
KathieyV:-)

Comments

  1. I'm digging that swimsuit! I love the colors and it looks like it would actually be comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily I can't wait to get it:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC