Summer Menu Tasting at Seasons 52 in Raleigh NC

Seasons 52 is a lovely new restaurant in Raleigh NC.  They opened in April of 2017 at the Crabtree Valley Mall.  I found out they were hosting a blogger event, to introduce their summer menu, and I jumped at the chance.  The free tasting provided samples ranging from appetizers to desserts and of course wine and seasonal cocktails.
The entrance and lobby were warm and welcoming as were the staff that greeted us....


We arrived about 40 minutes early and decided to check out the bar. As luck would have it our timing was perfect; it was Happy Hour ( Monday through Friday from 4-6:30 at this location). 
They have a great selection on the Happy Hour Menu with selected wine, small plates, and flatbreads for $5.  We had wine and shared two appetizers, Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops and Southern Style Shrimp and Grits both were delicious.










The time had come and the event was about to begin. We were welcomed with a glass of wine and an overview of the room.  My daughter Erica and I, wine in hand, set off to taste the variety of samples. You can't go wrong with lamb, scallops, and watermelon.  The food was outstanding and presentation beautiful.
I like their motto..."bringing the best of each season straight to your table".








Let's not forget the wine. Here is a quote from their website.
From unoaked Napa Whites to Spanish Tempranillo and bold red varietals that span the globe, you’re sure to find a wine perfect for any occasion. Balanced, crisp, dry or fruit forward, our extensive collection, curated by our Sommelier, matches our seasonal menu perfectly.
You can choose from 52 wines by the glass.  
I tried and loved the Bourbon Peach Smash.  





















The desserts are fun.  They are served, in what appear to be, shot glass parfait cups and are only $3.00 each.  This way you can order more then one and enjoy a variety of flavors.  I found the presentation delightful.






















If you go to the website you can sign up for their newsletter.  I did.  I then received a conformation email and they sent me a coupon for a complementary flat bread.  I will be going back for that!

An overview quote from their website,
"Seasons 52 is a celebration of what’s good now. Seasonally inspired menus featuring ingredients at their peak of freshness. Rustic cooking techniques like brick oven roasting and open-fire grilling that bring out natural flavors. And an ever-changing selection of global wines. All in a casually sophisticated setting. Discover what’s good now, this and every season."

A Few Fun Facts
They switch up their seasonal menu four times a year.  Keeps things interesting.
You can visit for Flights and Flatbreads.
Sunset at Seasons is the Happy Hour.
They have a lunch and dinner menu.
Every food and drink item has a provided calorie count. Knowledge is power. 
Join them on Sunday for Sunday Brunch.  Every Sunday 10am-1pm. You can reserve a spot on the website.
Check out their Bridal Packages

A friend of mine checks Yelp before going to any venue.  So here is a link to Yelp reviews on Seasons 52 in Raleigh.  Impressive results.

So now that I have experienced Seasons 52 I can't wait to go back.  I want to take my daughter Stephanie, she would love it.  My friend Cindy and I enjoy our wine so we must go to Sunset at Seasons. 



Thanks for a lovely evening Seasons 52.  Thanks also for the blogger gift bag.  
See you soon,
KathieyV:-)

Comments

  1. Oh yum! I haven't had the opportunity to check them out but they are on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great...please do check them out:-)

      Delete
  2. This looks fun, and those desserts look AMAZING! I'm glad you enjoyed the blogger event :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already planning to return. I think you would enjoy it:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York