A Few Things to do in NC This Weekend, July 26-30, 2017

Let's get ready for the weekend.  Here are a few things to do in NC this weekend....
*Thursday July 27- Watermelon Day at the State Farmers Market in Raleigh NC from 11am-1pm.
*Saturday July 29 is the Rowan Chamber Dragon Boat Festival on High Rock Lake in Salisbury NC
*Friday July 28-Saturday July 29 you can attend Hillbilly Jam 2017 in Maggie Valley NC.
I just went to the website and listened to the intro music and now I want to go:-)
*Friday July 28- Symphony By the Lake at the Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock NC.  I love Blowing Rock!


*Saturday July 29- NC Japan Summer Festival in Raleigh NC at the NC State Fair Grounds.

*July 28 and 29 is the Beer Bourbon and BBQ Festival in Cary NC

Don't forget the fun holidays...
July 26- Aunt and Uncle Day
July 27- Take your pants for a walk day...who came up with that one?
July 28- National Chocolate Milk Day
July 29- National Chicken Wing Day
July 30- National Cheese Cake Day
July 31- Mutts Day
Aug 1 - National Mountain Climbing Day

Be sure and set aside some time for fun and adventure this weekend.  
Have a great time!
KathieyV:-)
(Please be sure to check out times, pricing, and event locations by clicking on the provided links.  All photos are taken from the event websites)

Comments

  1. I remember hearing about the Japan festival but I'd forgotten all about it. Thanks for the reminder! I can't wait to check it out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about going to that one too. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing, the Dragon Boat Festival and Japan Summer Festival sound very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha, I would love to go to both. Thanks for stopping by:-)

      Delete
  3. Lots to do and see in the NC! I plan to recap the Beer and Bourbon festival. Looking forward to some foodie fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see your writeup on the event:-)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this! The Japan Summer Festival and the Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ Festival both sound incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate Ann. I know I would love to go to everything on the list. I try to make one a week but not looking good for me this week. Thanks for stopping by:-)

      Delete
  5. I had no idea all these events were going on! I am hoping to make it to the Beer Bourbon and BBQ festival :)

    - xo, Azanique | www.lotsofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fun. If you go please do a blog post so we can all feel like we went too:-)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing! So much going on this weekend! I'd love to go to the Beer Bourbon and BBQ festival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know LaToya you can't go wrong with beer, bourbon and BBQ:-)

      Delete
  7. The NC Japan Summer Festival sounds fun and kid friendly! BBQ and Beer sounds yummy too! May have to check one of them out! Thanks for the suggestions, I will have to start following! I am always looking for stuff to do with our girls on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooke. I usually post this segment every Wednesday. Please do follow and let me know if you attend any of the events and you opinions of the activity. Carolina Parent
      http://www.carolinaparent.com is a good site for finding fun things to do. Take care!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC