My Style...What to Wear in June 2017

I found a cute outfit on Pinterest.  It was a red and white top with black shorts.  Really cute.  I thought I would go on Amazon and try to find something comparable.  This is what I found....Needless to say it is a bit pricy for me.  If I could pick one item it would be the sandals and the earrings....oh thats two  items:-)



 

If I were to buy this entire outfit it would cost me...$536.00  The watch price is not bad so I will keep that for $95.00.  I have purchased cheap watches before and it is not worth it.  The top is cute and not an awful price but I could probably get on a sales rack at a dept. store for around $20.  Now were are at $115.  I already have black shorts, but that is a great price.  Love the sandals and the price is fine.  Now at $166...getting up there. I already have a black bag thank god. I am going to buy my sunglasses at Walgreens for about $20. Now at $188.  I do love the earrings and the price is right.  After we add those on we are looking at $216.00.  I can rationalize that everything can be worn with other items.  Ok, all that being said, I do have a nice watch that just needs a battery. Now I am at $120.  I feel much better.
Happy Shopping Everyone!
KathieyV:-)
(I am an Amazon affiliate.  If you click on any of the items it will take you to Amazon where you can buy anything you want, not just my items, and I will get credit with no cost to you:-)

Comments

  1. Love BB Dakota! They have so many great printed tops and dresses for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not heard of BB Dakota until I did this post. I really like their style. Thanks for visiting Chelsea:-)

      Delete
  2. Those tribal sandals are so cute!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like them too. I ordered them and am supposed to get them today. Thanks for stopping by:-)

      Delete
  3. Your picks are so cute! I love the top you picked, it's so pretty and I'm always wearing fun patterns like that in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked the styles. I ordered the shoes and the earrings and can't wait to get them. Thanks for stopping by:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York