Thursday, April 20, 2017

A Few Things To Do In NC April 20-23, 2017

The weekend is nearly upon us.  Let's start planning some fun things to do.  
There is a link with each event.  Please check for info on dates, times,
 and pricing before you venture out.
*April 22 The Great Grapes Wine and Food Festival in Cary NC
*April 22 is the 2017 Strawberry Festival in Garner NC.  
I know the sign says Cleveland but it is actually in Garner.
*April 22 is the Spring Art Bazaar held at Fair Game Beverage Company in Pittsboro NC.

I did a blog post on a visit to the Fair Game Beverage Company some time ago.  
Here is a link to that post...Visti to Fair Game Beverage Company

*April 21-23 is the Southern Women's Show in Raleigh NC at the State Fair Grounds.  
I am excited because I will be going to a preview event with the NC Bloggers Network.  What fun:-)
*April 22 and 23 is the Piedmont Farm Tour.  I have toured several farms on this tour. 
 It is informative and fun.
Here is one of my posts from the farm tour in 2016. Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm.
*April 22 is the Pop Up Market in Apex NC  It is held at the Southern Peak Brewery.

*April 21 and 22 is the Edenton Pilgrimage of Historic Homes in Edenton NC.

*April 22 there is the Ninth Annual Hillsborough Arts and Crafts Show in Hillsborough NC.
I hope I have given you a few ideas you can use for your weekend.  
Get out and have a great time.
KathieyV:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment