Weekly Quote from Pinterest

I found this quote and photo on Pinterest.  The statement is true.  Every day is not "good" in fact the day may be horrible.  There are times you just cannot see the positive because of the pain, but it is there.  Let's make an attempt to see good every day on our journey.    I don't know what you have to endure in your life, but God does.  Remember his promise.  I will never leave you or forsake you.
Thank you God:-)
Take a moment to list some of the good in your life....
Holding my 6 month old grand baby while she sleeps.  So beautiful, so peaceful.
My dog who is always by my side....He is sleeping at my feet right now:-)
Friends who never give up on you even in your most difficult times.
The chill in the air and the warm fireplace.
The rain today as it waters the trees and grass.
Please leave me a reply as to the good you are finding today in your world.
God Bless You!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York