Weekend Fun...A few things to do March 10-12, 2017 in North Carolina.

I know Thursday is not the weekend unless you want to start the weekend early....Looks like it is different locations on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and its free:-)
Vive la France Wine Tasting Event  Triangle Wine Co. Morrisville (photo from their site)


I love the Open Barn Events at Celebrity Dairy.  I have been many times.  You should check it out.
MAR11
March Open Barn - Saturday & Sunday
Public 
(Photo from Facebook)

MAR11
Baby Goat Yoga at Celebrity Dairy
Public · Sports game
 · Hosted by Lindsey Alexander
(Photo from Facebook)
March 11th, St Patrick's Day Party at the Doherty's in Cary (photo from their website)
MAR12
Food Truck Rodeo ft. Electric Kif & Alison Shearer Band
Public · Tasting
(Photo from Facebook)



MAR11
St. patrick's Day painted wine glass- Workshop
Public
· Hosted by Doyle's Vineyard (photo from Facebook)

There is also...
Raleigh St Patrick's Day Parade and Festival 

Saturday March 11, 2017 10:00AM

Lots of options this weekend everyone and I only scratched the surface of possibility.  Be sure and check out the websites before you go to make sure the events are still on.

Get out and have some fun!

KathieyV:-)

Comments

  1. Nice! The goat yoga has been popular with a few of my friends and I'll be working the food and beer event. That's always a really good event ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am afraid if I went to goat yoga I would be playing with the goats rather then doing the yoga. I have come across goat meditation also. Again I would be playing with the goats:-) Have fun at the food and beer event!

      Delete
  2. Looks like there's a lot to choose from this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot going on. I wish I could go to everything:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC