Thursday, December 17, 2015

Unique Finds at the Corning Museum of Glass in Corning NY

There is so much to see and experience at the Corning Museum of Glass.  You know me, always looking for odd and unique things.  Here is what I found on my tour with the Road Scholars.

In the old days of cosmetics.....



Has anyone ever played a joke on you by using unique cups or glasses.  I can remember we used to have a mug with a fly at the bottom.  When you were nearly finished your drink there he was.  To the shock of some and amusment of otheres.
Here are some trick glasses I found at the museum...





Glass formed by nature....

Other unique glass art...
Happy Travels Everyone!
KathieyV:-)

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cool. I'd never heard of fulgurites or tektites before; genuinely fascinated!

    ReplyDelete